6.3.2. If Then Else
This processor allows you to utilise branching logic, i.e. if a thing is
true, then do things. else do something else.
- The first comparison value (Left-Hand Side).
- The second comparison value (Right-Hand Side).
- The comparison operator (
- strict (optional)
- Perform a strict comparison (compare lhs & rhs variable types - default
- Processors to perform the logic if the comparison result is true.
- Processors to perform the logic if the comparison result is false.
126.96.36.199. Processing order
strict values are calculated first,
the result of the comparison is done and then the correct
path is added to the processing stack.